Weather Events in Hawaii
- Windward Oahu Flash Flood Event - June 4, 2011
- High Winds and Flooding Rains December 10-14, 2008
- High Winds and Flooding Rains December 4-11, 2007
- Hazy Hawaiian Skies due to California Wildfires
- Tsunami November 15, 2006
- Heavy Rainfall - Oct 31 to Nov 2, 2006
- Small Tsunami of May 3, 2006
- Unprecedented Extended Wet Period across Hawaii
- Jan 8-9, 2005 Severe Storms on Kauai and Oahu
- Extreme North Shore Surf - December 15, 2004
- Manoa Valley Flood October 30, 2004
- Darby Rainfall Event August 3-4, 2004
- Heavy Rainfall Events November 29-December 8, 2003.
- Destructive High Surf November 20-23, 2003.
- Lenticular clouds formed near Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea on November 25, 2003. Check out how they form, and some pictures from the event.
- Hurricane Jimena passed to the south of the Hawaiian islands Labor Day weekend 2003.