News from the Central Pacific Hurricane Center
- Koke'e NOAA Wx. Radio Remains Under Maintenance
Issued: Dec 05, 2013 2:55 pm
- 2013 Central Pacific Hurricane Season Summary Available
Issued: Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm
Preliminary summary of the 2013 hurricane season in the Central Pacific. Specific tropical cyclone summaries will soon be available at: www.weather.gov/cphc/summaries
- NWS Honolulu Introduces Flood Safety Video. Check it out and share!
Issued: Dec 02, 2013 6:09 am
- NWS Honolulu Recognizes Cooperative Observers at Special Ceremony
Issued: Nov 19, 2013 3:27 pm
- Turn Around Don't Drown! Find out why and what you can do to protect yourself!
Issued: Nov 09, 2013 2:00 pm
- NWS Honolulu Produces Local Flood Safety Video! Check it out, and stay safe.
Issued: Nov 08, 2013 2:45 pm
- 2013/2014 Hawaii Wet Season Outlook Released
Issued: Nov 08, 2013 2:44 pm
- Heavy rainfall reports on Oahu and Kauai from Thursday night
Issued: Nov 08, 2013 7:00 am
- Learn More About Ocean Safety & Awareness. Watch our YouTube Video!
Issued: Oct 25, 2013 10:20 am
- It's Ocean Awareness Week in Hawaii: Day Five - Cliff and Lava Bench Safety
Issued: Oct 25, 2013 12:00 am
- It's Ocean Awareness Week in Hawaii: Day Four - Marine Life Safety
Issued: Oct 24, 2013 12:00 am
- It's Ocean Awareness Week in Hawaii: Day Three - Snorkel, Paddle, and Swim Safety
Issued: Oct 23, 2013 12:00 am
- It's Ocean Awareness Week in Hawaii: Day Two - Keiki Safety
Issued: Oct 22, 2013 12:00 am
- It's Ocean Awareness Week in Hawaii: Day One - Hawaii's Two Seasons
Issued: Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am
- Gov. Abercrombie Proclaims October 21st - 25th Ocean Awareness Week in Hawaii
Issued: Oct 18, 2013 3:11 pm
Ocean Safety officials from around the state are partnering with the National Weather Service to promote ocean safety and awareness during the inaugural Hawaii Ocean Awareness Week.
- Hurricane Iniki: 21 Years Later
Issued: Sep 11, 2013 7:21 am
- NWS Honolulu Hosts Weather Spotter Trainings With Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam
Issued: Sep 03, 2013 12:32 pm
- Koke'e, Kauai NOAA Weather Radio Transmitter Undergoing Maintenance
Issued: Aug 19, 2013 10:58 am
The NOAA Weather Radio Transmitter (WWG74) will be undergoing maintenance between August 20th and 22nd. Periodic interruptions of programming will be possible during this time.
- Comment Period Open Through 7/31/2014 For Experimental National Marine Weather Portal
Issued: Aug 19, 2013 10:29 am
Thank you for reviewing the page. To submit feedback please go to: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/survey/web-survey.php?code=ENMWP or click on the Feedback link on the main portal page.
- Improvements Made to Big Island Weather Phone System
Issued: Aug 13, 2013 11:56 am
- Tropical Storm Flossie Review...Updated
Issued: Aug 05, 2013 3:07 pm
- Post Tropical Cyclone Report on Tropical Storm Flossie
Issued: Aug 03, 2013 9:38 am
- On Facebook...Grove Farm on Kauai receives prestigious NWS Honored Institution Award!
Issued: Jul 01, 2013 2:00 pm
- NWS Honolulu Adjusting Wind Advisory & High Wind Criteria August 1st, 2013
Issued: Jun 28, 2013 2:59 pm
- Lightning Safety Week In Hawaii
Issued: Jun 24, 2013 10:35 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day Seven: Take Action!
Issued: Jun 01, 2013 12:00 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day Six: Get Prepared!
Issued: May 31, 2013 12:00 am
- 2012 - 2013 Wet Season Summary and 2013 Dry Season Outlook
Issued: May 30, 2013 9:27 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day Five: Forecasting Hurricanes
Issued: May 30, 2013 12:00 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day Four: Marine Hazards & Flooding
Issued: May 29, 2013 12:00 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day Three: Tropical Cyclone Winds
Issued: May 28, 2013 12:00 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day Two: Hurricane Storm Surge
Issued: May 27, 2013 12:00 am
- Hurricane Preparedness Week...Day One: Hurricane History
Issued: May 26, 2013 12:00 am
- NWS Central Pacific Hurricane Center Releases 2013 Hurricane Season Outlook
Issued: May 21, 2013 11:00 am
- It's National Safe Boating Week!
Issued: May 20, 2013 10:05 am
- Improved weather phone system available on Kauai
Issued: May 17, 2013 10:11 am
The NWS in Honolulu, in coordination with DCO Lihue, has implemented an improved weather phone system for residents and visitors of Kauai.
- Ewa Beach Recognized as StormReady & TsunamiReady
Issued: Apr 29, 2013 8:33 am
- NOAA Weather Radio Outage
Issued: Apr 15, 2013 2:46 pm
- April is Tsunami Awareness Month in Hawai`i.
Issued: Mar 30, 2013 2:00 pm
- NWS Honolulu Participates in "Discover Your Future in Aviation Day"
Issued: Mar 25, 2013 1:45 pm